Week 3 in Manila

Monday - I went to the Burgandy Corporate tower in Makati for the New Employee Orientation in Sykes. I met a nice person who was really bubbly and funny. I found out that the training was going to be from 8 PM to 5 Am.

Tuesday - I again went to the Burgandy tower in Makati, this time the training started. I will be undergoing the communication skills training for 4 days. I was able to meet a really smart person who seemed to say things the way she sees them.

Wednesday- nothing much happened. I am having a hard time adjusting to the shift.

Thursday- The event in Makati lengthened my travel time but thankfully I was able to get to Sykes on time. This was the last day for our training.

Friday - We were made to watch a slide show about American culture and geography. The show ended with the American national anthem. Imagine that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Register to DITO Promos Thru Text

Zamboanga Hermosa song lyrics

Cuando by Comic Relief song lyrics