How to Register to DITO Promos Thru Text

I was scratching my head trying to figure out how to register to DITO promos without going through their app. I don't know why but apparently DITO's app needs internet connection to be accessed. How very counterintuitive! Imagine, I was about to register to a Smart Promo just to access their app and subscribe to a promo!

Anyway, thank goodness I was able to find a way to subscribe to DITO promos without using their app.

Here is how you can register to DITO promos thru text:

1. Text HELP or 0000 to 185. This is free of charge.

2. You will receive a reply with the menu. Choose 'Buy Promo'.


3. Choose your desired promo and confirm your purchase.


That's it! Now you just have to wait for a text confirmation or try to check if you can now access the internet. Hope this helps you out!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zamboanga Hermosa song lyrics

Cuando by Comic Relief song lyrics