Baram Premium Buffet Restaurant Review

After the pandemic, eating out has become very frustrating. It seems like restaurant food prices keep on going up while the quality worsens as time goes by.

A few days ago, I invited a friend to visit a travelling stamp exhibit with me at the Robinson's mall in Ermita. While I was searching for an all-you-can-eat buffet in that area, I came across a new restaurant called Baram Premium Buffet. Since its location was just a kilometer away from Robinson's Place, we decided to have lunch there.


Baram Premium Buffet opened just a week ago so they are currently on a promotion. Their buffet only costs 459 pesos for lunch and dinner.

I'm not sure how long these promotional rates can last but I found the buffet quite good for the price. Almost all of the dishes on the buffet table were quite good. What stood out for me was the roasted chicken which was excellent! 

What made Baram Premium Buffet stand out was the korean pork barbecue which they cook for you on demand. 

Here are some of the dishes available at Baram Premium Buffet. I imagine that the dishes get changed from time to time so you may not get the same dishes in the buffet as we did.










For dessert, they had an automatic ice cream machine and fresh fruits.


There were also several finger foods available such as nachos, chicken wings, and pizza.



My friend and I had a really great time. The staff at Baram Premium Buffet were very friendly and attentive to their guests' needs. The food was always fresh and constantly replenished. 

Even though the choices were not as impressive as other buffets with a higher price tag, almost all dishes were good and I think people tend to appreciate the quality of the food rather than the number of choices available in the buffet. I mean you can go to one of those buffets with so many options to choose from but only very few of the dishes would be good. 














Baram Premium Buffet is open everyday. Lunch is served from 11AM to 3PM while dinner starts at 6PM. They are located at UN Square Mall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Register to DITO Promos Thru Text

Zamboanga Hermosa song lyrics