PhilPost Rates International Shipping 2020

It has been two years since I last went to the post office. I was shocked to learn that prices have more than doubled but later I found out that prices have indeed gone up significantly but only by as much as 50% since August 2020. It turns out that the item I sent two years ago were lighter than the one I sent a few weeks ago.

Here are the updated PhilPost international shipping rates for 2020. I decided to post them here since they are very hard to come by. I'm not sure if this list is complete though and I was told that not all countries are currently accepting shipments from abroad.



For me, international registered mail is still one of the best options to send stuff abroad. Yes, it is slow but it is very dependable and affordable. Based on my experience, as long as it is registered (meaning there is a tracking number), your parcel will never get lost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Register to DITO Promos Thru Text

Zamboanga Hermosa song lyrics

Cuando by Comic Relief song lyrics