Staying at EDSA Shangri-La in 2023

I believe it was my friend who first introduced me to Edsa Shangri-La more than ten years ago when I needed a quiet place to record some audio clips. I instantly fell in love with this hotel the moment I saw its magnificent lobby so when my mom's aunt gave her a staycation as a birthday gift, I immediately recommended the Edsa Shangri-La hotel.









Upon arriving, the concierge takes care of your luggage very swiftly and efficiently. This was one of the things that made an impression on me because we usually stay at budget hotels whenever my mom visits me in the city and my experience with budget hotels is that you usually have to ask for assistance with your luggage. After checking in, your bags are immediately brought to your room. The entire process was seamless.



We stayed at a Tower Wing Deluxe Twin Room which is basically a standard room. The rooms are a bit outdated but very well-maintained.










Our room had a view of the pool and the city skyline.



Guests enjoy complimentary access to the pool as well as the gym.



My mom and I had a fantastic experience! I greatly enjoyed the lush tropical garden sceneries, the signature Shangri-La scent, the plush carpeting, the superb service provided by the staff, and most of all the fantastic breakfast buffet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Register to DITO Promos Thru Text

Cuando by Comic Relief song lyrics

Zamboanga Hermosa song lyrics