Manila Life Cafe: An Oasis Inside NAIA Terminal 3



Tucked in a corner near Runway Manila is Manila Life Cafe. Outside, it looks like a small coffeeshop but it is actually very spacious inside.




One thing which I really hate about restaurants at NAIA terminal 3 is that most of them are not enclosed and some don't allow you to take your push cart inside. Manila life cafe is enclosed and their staff even assists you with your luggage.

But what I really love about Manila Life Cafe is that while most restaurants at NAIA terminal 3 are always full, they are not. The temperature inside is just right, the lighting is very cozy and the music, relaxing. The noise level is very low that you forget that you're inside an airport. It is really an oasis amidst the chaos in the airport.

The airport's free wifi can't be accessed once inside the restaurant. However, Manila Life Cafe does have its own fast and free wifi internet. I felt really stupid because I didnt think of asking if they had wifi until the end of our stay.

Here is Manila Life Cafe's menu:


We had the Manila "All Star" Sunrise Bowl, Bam-i, Mango Sango, and Green tea. They were all really good but to be honest I think the great ambiance may have a lot to do with me saying that.




They asked me to answer a customer satisfaction survey wherein I gave them a good rating.


I was also really impressed with their comfort room which was really stylish and very clean.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Register to DITO Promos Thru Text

Zamboanga Hermosa song lyrics

14 Call Center Interview Questions & Answers