Eli's Fresh Bakes

I was browsing through a Facebook group which I frequently visit when I saw an ad for cakes. I decided to give it a try when I saw the positive comments from other people (herd mentality). 😏




Eli's Fresh Bakes' menu consists of the regular items like banana loaves as well as more decadent ones such as the pineapple upside down loaf. They also have sugar-free cakes.

Eli's Fresh Bakes promises cakes that are freshly baked always and they didn't disappoint. The cakes were delivered to my house piping hot from the oven. Normally when expensive bakeries in the malls advertise "freshly baked", it simply means it isn't a day old yet and not truly freshly baked.



I ordered the Moist Banana Loaf and the Chiffon loaf. The Chiffon cake is something I have been missing from my childhood days in Zamboanga city where most bakeries made them when I was growing up.



I paired a slice of each with black brewed coffee and had myself a blast. Both the banana loaf and chiffon cake were moist, soft and flavorful. More importantly, they weren't overly sweet. 

Definitely nothing amateur about these cakes. They were commercial-grade and truly legit!

At a time when the baked goods sold by big bakery chains in the country taste like garbage, Eli's Fresh Bakes is a welcome reprieve.

Today, almost two weeks after the Philippines' capital reverted to stricter quarantine measures, the Department of Health reported 6,216 new cases which really isn't lower than what the previous daily average new cases was. Perhaps people are no longer adhering to quarantine measures. Today, I went out of the house to go to a 7-11 to add some funds to my Shopee account and this was what I saw.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Register to DITO Promos Thru Text

Zamboanga Hermosa song lyrics

14 Call Center Interview Questions & Answers