A Wonderful World


I hear babies cry, I watch them grow



They'll learn much more than I'll never know



I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do



They're really saying I love you



I see trees of green, red roses too



I see them bloom for me and you



I see skies of blue and clouds of white



The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night



And I think to myself what a wonderful world



Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world

These are photos that I took when I was at the beach at the back of the Ebenezer Bible College and Seminary in Zamboanga city. The photo captions are excerpts from Louis Armstrong's What a Wonderful World.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Register to DITO Promos Thru Text

14 Call Center Interview Questions & Answers

No te Vayas de Zamboanga Song Lyrics