Week 4 in Manila

Monday- I went to ortigas to meet with a guy named Jasper. Apparently he owns an ad agency located in that area. This person contacted me in the weekend because he wanted to put up a wanted ad in my website since he is looking for copy writers. My biggest mistake was pricing ad space on my website too low. I ended up getting just 750 pesos for 3 weeks of ad space in my website. Anyway, I'll just charge it to experience.

Tuesday, Wednesday- I attended training at Sykes.

Friday- We had our mock call and written assessment at Sykes. Thank God I passed.

Saturday- I moved to a new place just besides the Munoz market and in front of SM North EDSA. My new place is smaller compared to the one in Balintawak. Food is also a bit more expensive. I have a hard time doing laundry because I am in the 4th floor and I do laundry at the third floor. My brother, his girlfriend and I went to SM city and ate. We also watched a fireworks show there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Register to DITO Promos Thru Text

14 Call Center Interview Questions & Answers

No te Vayas de Zamboanga Song Lyrics