1. First, try to locate the nearest NSO Serbilis center to you. Normally, these are near the city hall or municipal hall in your area.
2. Now get some some sleep and be at the NSO Serbilis center very early. Be sure to arrive at the NSO Serbilis center early or you'll be stuck in a very very long line.
Here are the requirements if you are requesting an NSO authenticated birth certificate for another person:
-a valid ID for yourself
-a valid ID for the owner of the birth certificate
Here are the requirements if you are requesting an NSO authenticated birth certificate for yourself:
-a valid ID, that's it
The following are the required information that you will need when walking in to a NSO Serbilis center to get an authenticated birth certificate:
Your complete name (first, middle, last)
Complete name of your father
Complete maiden name of your mother
Your date of birth (month, day, year)
Your place of birth (city/municipality, province)
Whether or not registered late. (If registered late, please state the year when it was registered.
Complete name and address of the requesting party *if requesting NSO authenticated birth
certificate for another person
Relationship to the child *if requesting NSO authenticated birth certificate for another person
Number of copies needed
Purpose of the certification
3. Once you arrive at the NSO, get an application form, and a queue number.
4. Fill up the application form. make sure to write legibly and in block letters. Submit your accomplished application form to the screener's desk. The screener will check the accomplished form.
5. Next step is to pay at the cashier. The cost for an authenticated birth certificate is only P140.00 if you walk in to an NSO Serbilis center.
6. Wait for your name to be called at the releasing area. This is where you have to present your requirements for the authenticated birth certificate to be released to you.
That's it! I hope that this will aid you in getting your authenticated birth certificate from the NSO. Oh, and one last thing, beware of fixers!
Just a disclaimer: I am not connected to any government office so I won't be able to answer very specific questions. All the information that I have is already presented above.