A Make Money Online Blog for Dummies... Finally!

I was browsing the net recently looking for blogs to exchange links with. Then I stumbled into this great blog of a 13 year old talking about how to make money online.

In his Blog, Carlo talks about stuff like how to have a great forum, how to have many feed subscribers, and the like. He also offers AdSense tips and tricks and great word press themes.

What I love about this blog is the fact that it is for dummies. Seriously! You won't find technical terms that are hard to understand. This blog is written by a 13 year old for a 13 year old! Hehehe...

In the future, I hope to write similar articles in this blog. Right now I am going to apply the tips I got from Carlo's blog on my website (now defunct).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Register to DITO Promos Thru Text

Zamboanga Hermosa song lyrics

Cuando by Comic Relief song lyrics